About a month ago Michael went to take his glasses off his face and they broke. He has been wearing these ones ever since. These are from way back when he was in the Navy. His friends lovingly call them his "BCG's" (birth control glasses) because all the ladies will turn the other way when he is wearing them. I've gotten used to them, I don't think they are too bad. We will get him some new ones today though. I know he is excited.

And here we are lookin' good after we got our eyes dilated.


We have concluded that my eyes are MUCH worse than Michael's. Now we need to go find some new frames!
2 comments:
BCGs. Ha!
Good luck to your children! We have the same thing---both parents with bad eyes. Ally's just waiting for her glasses to arrive! Poor girl...so young. I love the dilation pics!
Post a Comment