Here are the pictures from Lani's cabin this past weekend. We had a blast!! Here is Heather and Mama Sayer as we are unloading the truck and four wheelers:

I was in charge of the first meal we had there. I had a little accident as I was opening the mustard. Luckily my mom taught me that if you get food on your clothes dish detergent is great at getting it out. I did have a big wet spot after, but there is no mustard stain!!

Friday afternoon we went canoeing. It was so much fun and so beautiful! Here are Heather, me, and Nicole:

There were 6 of us, so that meant 3 in each canoe. Only two had the ores, so I volunteered to sit in the middle. Here is me relaxing with Lani steering us on the back:

Sometimes the water was a little too shallow so I had to get out and pull us along.

That night we decided to build a campfire. Here I am helping light it with matches:

Heather roasted me some starbursts. They were so good! I have never done that before. I think it has become a "must have" at a campfire.

After the short-lived campfire we went inside to chat. These three (Thresa, Nicole, and Lani) were a little tired and kept feeding off of each other... they were laughing so hard! Thresa was saying some funny stuff. :)

Saturday morning we did a much needed massage train. Here is Nicole, me, and Lani in action:

This is Heather's spider bite. We are all glad that she didn't die!

Saturday afternoon some of us went four wheeling. We rode to Big Springs. Look how beautiful:

Under the bridge there were some very large trout. Lani, me, and Corinne were looking down at them when Marla caught us on camera!
Here's me and Lani on the bridge. Doesn't she kinda look like she is 30 now? hehehehe

While Lani was out with the second four wheeling group we decorated the cabin. Here are Marla and Shena working hard:

Here is the cake and the birthday girl's chair. Nicole had to do a little bit of surgery on it, but I think it turned out looking pretty good.

We went to West Yellowstone Saturday night. Let me just help you understand their name a little bit because I understand their pain. West Yellowstone is not IN Yellowstone, it is a city West of Yellowstone... Just like North Salt Lake is a city North of Salt Lake, not IN Salt Lake. :) We went to a yummy pizza place for dinner... this fun creature was staring at me my whole meal:

While Lani was out with the second four wheeling group we decorated the cabin. Here are Marla and Shena working hard:

Here is the cake and the birthday girl's chair. Nicole had to do a little bit of surgery on it, but I think it turned out looking pretty good.

We went to West Yellowstone Saturday night. Let me just help you understand their name a little bit because I understand their pain. West Yellowstone is not IN Yellowstone, it is a city West of Yellowstone... Just like North Salt Lake is a city North of Salt Lake, not IN Salt Lake. :) We went to a yummy pizza place for dinner... this fun creature was staring at me my whole meal:








3 comments:
OH so fun! Thanks for sharing your awesome trip! I love trips like that!
How fun! What a great idea! I have wanted to do something like this for YEARS...a GIRLS trip but no one has been up for it! Bummer! Looks like tons of fun!
That Gaston is a hairy beast!!
Post a Comment