This bit of news thrills me to no end! Back in 2007 In-N-Out sued Chadder's - a Utah-based restaurant chain - over trademark and tradedress infringement practices (same color scheme, packaging, menu, etc.) The lawsuit didn't work out for In-N-Out so guess what? In-N-Out muscled into Utah to force them out of business! Around October last year, while Oriah and I were getting engaged, one of the In-N-Outs opened up about 5 blocks away from where were living in Orem. Here we are some 9 months later and this little bit of news came out recently (please read along with me):"With the Provo location empty and no one answering the phone at the American Fork, West Valley City and Boise locations, there are no signs of activity at the hamburger chain that once faced In-N-Out Burger in court over alleged trademark infringement..."
I absolutely love it! In-N-Out drove them out of business! So awesome! Copycats are lame. I'm all about starting up a business but get your own original idea. Way to go In-N-Out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment