Monday, July 18, 2011

Ucky Bug

Michael and I decided to head up home Saturday to see the kids and take them swimming. We spent a couple hours at my parent's house before we headed to the pool. Well yesterday I started feeling sick around 3:30 PM. I made the yummiest dinner ever (enchiladas) for when Alex was coming over, but had to go lay down right before they started eating. Around 6:30 PM Michael came up to lay down because he was feeling sick also. Sadly at about 7:15 PM I threw up... I hate throwing up! And about an hour later Michael threw up. I text my sister to see if they were feeling sick and my mom promptly called me. Apparently she was sick Saturday night (after we all left) and then Sunday my dad and two of my sisters were sick also. We must have got something while we were up there. Michael went to work today, but I stayed home. I'm still not feeling great. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment