Thursday, July 21, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Last catch-up post:

Waaaay back in May Celeste, Jerusha and I drove out to Colorado to celebrate Maren and Emilee's birthdays. (I also signed up to do a 10K with Tina, her sister, and her brother-in-law... boy was that a doosy).

The girls were so excited for their parties! Maren's was in the morning. We went to the Butterfly Pavilion. That is where I took all of the pictures... oops. Anyway here are some pictures from there:

Emilee was fearless. She was the first to hold the tarantula and was willing to touch anything they would let her:

I like this picture:

The kids enjoying walking through the butterfly area:



Playing at the playground area:



Walking around taking pictures outside:


After the butterfly pavilion we went home and finished off Maren's party with making homemade pizzas.

For this cute girl's birthday party we played the Birthday Party game on the Wii. Then we had breakfast burritos and brownies and ice cream. The next day we painted fingernails and toenails.

It is always a blast going and visiting my brother and his family. Next time Michael needs to come with me for sure though. Andrew was really needing some "boy time" especially on Sunday morning when we were painting our nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment