Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pregnancy Pic Week 26

Not very flattering I know. Maybe next time I'll look better, but maybe not. :) This is me towards the end of my 26th week (taken last Thursday). He is getting big. When I went to the doctor earlier last week she said everything looked good, but my uterus is measuring on the big side. I asked what that meant and she said, "you have a big baby." Nice.

Things are still good. We're still working on getting all the things we need to welcome him into the world. Something that should probably top the list is a name. :) My back has starting hurting pretty good when I get up in the mornings, but after being up and moving around it feels better.

Michael is still loving his new job. We had a great Sunday afternoon through Monday night spending time with family. The Stadium of Fire went well on Saturday, not too many complaints came my way while I was working. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment