Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hangaburs with Michael

The next couple of posts will be catch up posts. I was going through the pictures on my camera and found some that I really should have posted. I'll start with most recent and go backwards. :)

Background: for Christmas Michael got a gift card to McDonald's so he could take Madeleine to get some hamburgers. She and Michael share a love for the place. When they were out here before Christmas Madeleine would talk about getting "hangaburs with Michael", but when it came time to do so she got sick and was unable to go.

Fast forward to July 9th: Michael and I pick up Spencer and Madeleine from the airport. One of the first things she says to Michael is that she wants to go to McDonald's... We couldn't believe that she remembered! So on the way home from the airport we stopped to get Michael and Madeleine some lunch. Here are some pictures of the two enjoying their favorite meal:




A post-meal shot:

I know Michael had such a blast treating Madeleine to McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment