The other day I called Mackenzie to talk about an upcoming baby shower my aunt is throwing. When we were done talking Madeleine wanted to talk to me. She is so cute and loves to talk on the phone. Here is how our conversation went:
Madeleine: "I'm coming to visit you in a couple of days and we get to go and buy new sunglasses!"
Me: "Oh, this is Oriah, you are going to go shopping with Niki."
Madeleine: "Oh, ok. Bye!" Then I hear Mackenzie in the background tell her to ask me something.... Madeleine asks, "How is the baby?"
Me: "He is good. How are you doing? Did you just move to Boston?"
Madeleine: "Yeah I fell down and cried."
Me: "Oh, I'm so sorry."
Madeleine: "Ok, Bye." Then she hung up.
Not even a minute later Niki answers her phone and it is Madeleine calling to talk to her about how she is coming to Utah in a couple days to visit and to buy new sunglasses. Yeah, she didn't really want to talk to me, she wanted to talk to her shopping partner-in-crime. :) I'm really excited for them to come visit. I wish I could take the whole month off work so I could just play with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment