First, I may have one of the cutest nieces ever. Check this out.
Second...
GO COUGS!
Michael and I went to the game last night. This may be the biggest game the Marriott Center has housed. #9 BYU beat #4 SDSU by 13 points! It was a great game. We were down by one at halftime, but about halfway through the second half we got on a roll, well JIMMER got on a roll and we never looked back. We took our new camera with us so I'll show you some shots I took. Enjoy!
Second...
GO COUGS!
Michael and I went to the game last night. This may be the biggest game the Marriott Center has housed. #9 BYU beat #4 SDSU by 13 points! It was a great game. We were down by one at halftime, but about halfway through the second half we got on a roll, well JIMMER got on a roll and we never looked back. We took our new camera with us so I'll show you some shots I took. Enjoy!





The game was great! We are very glad we were both able to go.
Oh, and you can go here to enjoy a slide show by our University Photographers!
Oh, and you can go here to enjoy a slide show by our University Photographers!




No comments:
Post a Comment