Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Birthday Fun

Here are some more pictures of the birthday festivites:

We (Michael, Alex, and I) went to Chili's for dinner. Michael loves their Molten Chocolate Cake.





Michael gave this burger a 8-9 out of 10. That says a lot!



And here he is in Heaven:



THANKS FOR DINNER DAD!!!
After dinner I gave him his present. He has told me that he wanted this many times in the past. He really likes the idea of having the Family Proclamation and a family picture framed together. It's already hanging on our wall.



Cake time (he requested a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting):



Blowing out his 33 candles! It made quite the cloud of smoke.



Here he is cutting the cake:



Man I did a good job on this cake and he did a GREAT job cutting it.





1 comment:

Neil and Meredith Larson said...

That made me want cake!! remember in college when we use to eat animal crackers with chocolate chips and I gained like a million pounds? Yum, those were the days.

Post a Comment