Monday, May 17, 2010

Bees Against Breast Cancer

My friend Jill and I went to the Bees game on Saturday night. They played the Albuquerque Isotopes. I had no idea when I was getting ready to head up to Salt Lake that tonight was the Breast Cancer Awareness game so the Bees were in pink.



Don't worry, I fit right in.


There was a little boy that walked by Jill and I who said to his parents, "I didn't know they changed their colors." One would think that he might be disappointed because he was no longer in the correct color to cheer on his team, but no, he was in an orange shirt with red shorts and orange shoes (the Bees are black and gold).

We ended up leaving the game after two hours. The Bees were down at the time. I later found out that they came back to win the game... and the game lasted over 3 hours! I didn't know it was going to be that long. I'm so glad we didn't stay until the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment