Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gratitutde

I am really grateful that both Michael and I have jobs. It is hard that he works nights, but I do my best to stay positive. Tonight we get to spend only a couple of hours together before he goes to work. I may not get any more time with him until Monday. I am grateful that I coach lacrosse. I will miss him!

2 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

Oh man, a night together or a date together would be SO IDEAL! :) wink, wink! I'm feeling for you! Wish we were closer then we could hang out, especially the nights we are husbandless! I have your totally awesome announcement on our fridge and Ally takes it around the house saying "oriah"! I just saw your wedding pics on FB and they are amazing---you both look great and your photographer did a FABULOUS job! Thanks for sharing!

Oriah said...

Thanks Jodi! I'm glad Ally remembers me. :) I hope you are enjoying/getting used to being a mom times 2!!!! YAY!

Post a Comment