Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dad's good!

For my mom's birthday yesterday my dad planned a dinner with all of us kids who live here in Utah. We went to the Roof, on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. None of us had ever been there. We all met up and drove in together. It was Celeste, Jerusha, Niki, me, Michael and Alex. I had talked to Mackenzie earlier in the week and she asked what we were doing for my mom's birthday. I felt bad telling her because I knew she couldn't come. I'm sure she understood though.
Well, to our surprise, my dad flew in Tyson, Tina, and Mackenzie (Spencer could have come to, but he had to work). Of course it was to make my mom's 60th birthday special and a surprise, but we all enjoyed it just as much. We had so much fun!!! I love being with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment