When I heard that U2 was coming to Salt Lake City I casually mentioned it to Michael and I quickly found out that one of his top two must dos before he dies is go to a U2 concert. He wanted to get tickets soooooo bad. I talked to my aunt Alyson who works at the U to see if she could get any inside deals. She found out that Crimson Club members could get up to 4 tickets at a presale that started today at 3pm. Alyson's very good friend Shawnie is a Crimson Club member (there is one good thing about that, I guess). :) They took it upon themselves to ensure we got tickets. And they did just that! Thank you Al and Shawnie!!! We love you!!!

2 comments:
Woot woot! Yahoo! How fun! Doesn't it pay to know people! Have a great time! And hey...where are the skating pictures? I bet your custome was better than the Olympic Ice Dancers...have you seen them! WOW!
It was pretty good. I need to get them still. I didn't take my camera, so I'm waiting for them to get emailed to me. :)
Post a Comment