Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Goodbye


This morning I deactivated my facebook account. I realized that I really was not using it to network, but only used it to help pass time at work. It was a big waste of time, so today I say goodbye to facebook.

On an unrelated note, next Saturday (that's right, not this Saturday, but next) is the BYU v. New Mexico men's basketball game here at the MC. Yesterday I was walking around the concourse and noticed three tents. THREE TENTS! These students really need to get a life!

4 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

I TOTALLY know what you mean! I have had to set limits for myself, especially on FB! But I will say that I have gotten great advice, at times, from people I don't usually talk with. You might just reactivate your FB when you have a toddler and you're going crazy but don't know what to do!! ha ha ha! Tents? Are you kidding! Who does that anymore? Can they just go online!!

Oriah said...

Yeah I have thought about that, but for now I'm done. :) It has made for a long day so far today though... now i have to find something else to do with my time. Thanks for all the comments!

Melody said...

My goodness, woman!! I seriously spent like 20 minutes looking for you on FB this morning. I wanted to look at your wedding pictures. First I thought facebook was being buggy. Then I thought that you had DELETED me. Then I thought maybe I had imagined finding you the other day?! Then... I remembered noticing you had a blog listed. I had just seen it out of the corner of my eye and thought I remembered it being "everything's gonna be all right." But as I was typing it in, I thought, I bet it's ALBRIGHT! WOOT WOOT!! I found you! You cannot escape!!! Your wedding pictures are GORGEOUS, pretty lady. Congrats. And good job not wanting to waste time on FB... even though you made ME do it. I hope you don't mind my little bit of stalkerocity in finding you here. You can stalk us too if you want: meetthemaners.blogspot.com.

Oriah said...

Melody!!! I'm so sorry. Thank you for finding me!!! I do want to stalk you. Thanks for the address! I hope you are doing well!

Post a Comment