Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekend Plans!

I'm really excited about the things Oriah and I have going on today and tomorrow! After work we're getting together with her former Mission trainer and her husband. The last time we went on a double date with them we went to Hot Pots and that's where we're going to meet them again tonight!

Tomorrow Oriah has lacrosse practice from 9-noon and on campus the Alumni group is hosting a personal finance seminar starting at 10. I figure I'll swing by the seminar since I'm all about the personal finance and pick Oriah up when practice is supposed to end. Then we're going to cheer on our Cougars to a MWC Regular Season Champions title! It will also be the Seniors' last home game so I'm sure it will be somewhat emotional for the team given what they've gone through this week already.

After the game...I'm not really sure. But that's alright! I'm sure we'll think of something!

1 comment:

Oriah said...

Change of plans... Katie had her baby today! No hot pots tonight. That is ok... we are excited for her!

Post a Comment