Michael has been sick lately so he hasn't been sleeping well at night. On Wednesday night he was up multiple times coughing and blowing his nose. Needless to say I too wasn't sleeping well. Sometime in the middle of the night Michael jumped out of bed and started running... I thought he was going to the bathroom to throw up, but instead of running to the bathroom he ran around our bed to the window and looked out. Then he slowly walked back to bed. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he thought there was a meteor shower going on outside and he didn't want to miss it.
Turns out it was just our neighbor coming home. He saw the car lights come across our first window and then light up our second window and was convinced it was a meteor shower. :) We laugh about it now... or at least I do.
I love my husband!
Turns out it was just our neighbor coming home. He saw the car lights come across our first window and then light up our second window and was convinced it was a meteor shower. :) We laugh about it now... or at least I do.
I love my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment