
Popsicles at 2:45 AM!
I have been having a hard time sleeping at night... so lame. Last night after I got up for my nightly trip to the restroom I couldn't fall back asleep. Neither could Michael. So after about a half hour of me tossing and turning Michael asked if I was okay. I said that I could not get comfortable so the next logical question, "Do you need a Popsicle?" I declined the offer and tried to fall back asleep. Then I realized that I was hungry! What a smart husband. He went and got us popsicles and we sat up in bed and enjoyed every last bite. Shortly after I was asleep.
I have been having a hard time sleeping at night... so lame. Last night after I got up for my nightly trip to the restroom I couldn't fall back asleep. Neither could Michael. So after about a half hour of me tossing and turning Michael asked if I was okay. I said that I could not get comfortable so the next logical question, "Do you need a Popsicle?" I declined the offer and tried to fall back asleep. Then I realized that I was hungry! What a smart husband. He went and got us popsicles and we sat up in bed and enjoyed every last bite. Shortly after I was asleep.
3 comments:
This is the cutest thing ever! ha And apparently a great solution to restlessness.
oriah!!!!! vote for my brother! he's in a ski competition and needs all the votes he can get. check out his video and VOTE everyday through the 31st!
http://contour.com/contests/march-radness/bracket
vote for pfoulger!
(i taught him all he knows :))
How funny! I love it! Ally saw the popsicles and said, "YUMMY!" So I told her what your post said and she "that's silly!"
I won't be coming up to Provo but you can come down to St. George, Vegas, or CA to see us! What a good excuse for a vacation!
Post a Comment