In between two wonderful sessions of General Conference Niki and I made some pumpkin cupcakes. We found the recipe in one of my books Celeste gave me for my birthday. We were inspired by this. Niki really wanted to send some to Madeleine, but they wouldn't have made it to Ohio... so we sent her some pictures. Madeleine if you beg really hard maybe you can get your mommy to make you some of these:
We experimented with gum drops. You roll them out then you can cut them and decorate... it was way too sticky. I put this leaf in one. We liked it, but then I realized it looked like an apple leaf:


2 comments:
Those are way cute.
she loves the picture of them on my phone and about twice a day she asks to see the 'ponkin cake' on my phone. that's her way of saying she loves it!
Post a Comment