Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthday Fun: Wednesday

For dinner with my family for my birthday we went to Macaroni Grill. All of my sisters and my parents were able to come. We had a great time! This is what Celeste gave me (I'm so excited to make some fun cupcakes):

My mom and sisters all went in to get me this awesome new purse:

Jerusha gave me some silicone spoons and this (it is also silicone and can be used to grab really hot things out of the oven or off the stove):

Mom also gave me a giant cupcake tin. I guess my birthday theme was cupcakes. I'm excited! Here is who all was there:


This is the guy that sang "Happy Birthday" to me in Italian. When he started telling us he was going to sing in Italian he accidentally said that we were at Olive Garden... oops.

We went up to my parent's house after. I had to take a picture of the beautiful sunset (I took this from their front porch):

So far I don't feel older. I had a great birthday week! Thank you Michael for making it so special! I love you!

1 comment:

Neil and Meredith Larson said...

So fun! Happy happy birthday!

Post a Comment