A couple of months ago when I was slightly bored at work I decided to Google search all the places that give you free things on your birthday. Well my birthday is next week and the emails are rolling in with free stuff. I have a free brownie sundae at Chili's, free "like it" size ice cream at Cold Stone, free blizzard at Dairy Queen, and a free burger at Red Robin. Last week I also cashed in my free meal at Tucanos. This could be a very bad week for my weight. I need to spread out the goodness... guess we better start tonight!
3 comments:
My favorite is Noodles and Company (of course you'll remember that from Lax trips). They give you a free meal!
Man I miss UTAH! Illinois has NOTHING free! Welcome to the Obama state! :) ha ha ha! Lucky Birthday girl! Happy Birthday!
And PS--read my 10K post...you'll get a kick out my SINGNING! :) Miss ya
Hey Oriah! It is so good to catch up with you. It looks like life is treating you well and you and your hubby are having a lot of fun. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Life is great for us too. I am loving it. Maybe someday we will see each other in person again? But until then, glad we have the blogging world. Happy Birthday next week!
Post a Comment