Enjoy a couple pictures from our trip.
This picture is the team on the way to the St. Louis Arch also known as The Gateway to the West.


Here are the "pods" as we called them, or the doors to enter them rather. It makes me think of Star Trek or some movie like that.

They were a little bit crammed. I hit my head at least twice in there. Here is Emily and me, over exaggerating just a bit, but not too much.
Here's a view from the top. It was a very nice and clear day. You can see where the Cardinals play.
I am afraid of heights. If I feel safe then I am fine being high, like I LOVE sitting by the window on an airplane and looking down at what we are flying over. This Arch though... it is like a triangle with the point pointing down. So when you get up to those windows you can see straight down, like there is nothing at all holding you up. And when you look at that Arch it sure doesn't look like it is too sturdy. When I looked straightdown I got a little scared and was ready to go. :) Here's me showing how high we are, and you can see a little of the window.
After we finished taking pictures up in the Arch we went to grab lunch before our games. We went to Union Station (I think) and they have a place called "The Fudgery." This guy was making fudge as he entertained the crowd. We got to try free samples... that was good stuff and I don't even like fudge.

And now for the real reason for the trip... to play lacrosse. Here are Brooke, Emily, and Nash warming up for the Minnesota game.
And here is Maggie, our fearless goalie, talking to Chris during halftime of the Virginia Tech game.

It was a fun weekend, these are a great group of girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment