
Have you ever done this trick? Oh, I sure have. Let me take you back to a story from my youth... Here's how it went that wonderful April 1st morning. My family and I got up at 5:30 to read scriptures, at that hour of the morning all of us kids were fighting back sleep. When we finished, after everyone had left the living room/kitchen area and before I went back to bed, I went into the kitchen to set up the great joke! I even colored the rubber band black to camouflage it. For those of you who might not know what is so funny about this let me tell you. Because the rubber band is around the sprayer, holding it down, as soon as the water is turned on it will come out of that, not the faucet, and spray the person. Oh, I thought I was so clever. After I set it all up perfectly to get someone wet I went back to bed and forgot all about it. I got up, got ready for school then went to the kitchen to get breakfast. After I finished I went to the sink to rinse my dishes. I bet you can guess what happened next. Yep, I got soaked... and no one else had used the sink yet... I played the stinkin' joke on myself. Hahahahaha. There were at least 7 people living at home then... how on earth did none of them get to it before I did! :) Good luck today!
2 comments:
That is definitely something I would do! :)
I remember that! Did you try it again this year?
Post a Comment