Friday, April 23, 2010

Buffalos

Dear CU women's lacrosse,

Why won't you come to Utah to play us... EVER??? I have been playing or coaching college level lacrosse for 9 years now and you still refuse to come here. That is really lame. Also I don't appreciate you trying to get my team's bid to Nationals taken away. Can't we resolve this in some other manner? Thank you for involving outside groups and only telling them your side of the story.

I hope we beat you on Monday night and never have to play you again.

Sincerely,
Me

4 comments:

brenna said...

Oh boy. That CU team is always causing trouble. What is this about? How are they trying to get your bid taken away?

Oriah said...

We cancelled a game on them and it was their senior night, so they took it to the WDIA.

Christine Frandsen said...

kill them!!!

Emily Stanton said...

3 things...
number one. I like you. I like that I discovered your blog today, and that I can read all about your life.
number two. I hate them too. I can't wait for nationals and I'm excited to kick some butt!
number three. I heard you were sick. I hope you get better soon!

Post a Comment