This is my first attempt at getting back into blogging (it will be short and sweet so I have more to write about in the future). :) Here's to hoping it sticks. I still need to work on my blog book project so I can have more space on here, but for now I just deleted some videos.
We have successfully moved into my sister Jerusha's house. She has been in Africa for two weeks now. We sure do miss having her around, but it has been nice to be closer to family.
We had a very fun-filled Christmas holiday with the entire family here before Jerusha left. Tyson and his family were here for a couple of weeks and we were very sad to see them go, but Spencer and his family were in town till yesterday so Jonathan and I didn't have to go back to real life until then. Jonathan loves playing with his cousins. He is turning into quite the little bully though. We sure will miss having all of them around.
Here is a picture of the whole gang:

1 comment:
I miss your family. How fun x Malinda
Post a Comment