Monday, January 28, 2013

Books

Jonathan is starting to really love books. His current favorite is called "Pete the Puppy." He pulls it off the shelf for me to read it all the time. Here he is reading on his own:



Yesterday in church we talked about a talk given by President Dieter Uchtdorf called "Of Regrets and Resolutions" Something that was talked about is how important it is to spend time with the ones we love. I have noticed lately when Jonathan and I are home during the day that if I try and get too many things done around the house then he starts getting mad at me and I In turn get frustrated that he is not letting me get the dishes or the laundry or whatever it is done. I have noticed that when I put those things aside And just spend quality time with him we are both so much happier. I sure do love being home with Jonathan!



No comments:

Post a Comment