Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cali

Jonathan loved his first plane ride... well I guess I'm not sure he loved it, but he was great! Our flights both ways were not full so I was able to take his car seat in with us.

Here he is in our hotel... he got his own bed and even his very own drawer! :)

Notice he has the burp cloth in his mouth:

And here he is on the way to the beach rockin' Coach Julie's shades:


His first trip to the beach. Right after this picture he fell fast asleep on my shoulder (the first timer he has ever done that).

The team did well. They won 2 and lost 2. Our next trip is to Georgia in two weeks! This time we'll be flying with the team so he'll have lots of people to entertain him! :)

2 comments:

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

so cute! I'm glad the trip went well!

Chelsea said...

When you come to Cali you have to come see me next time!

Post a Comment