** If you do not want to know the gender don't scroll down **
Here is the Michael's birthday cake:

Again:

It's BLUE!!! Not sure if that is a happy smile on Michael's face... and check out my mom's reaction:

He was so excited he dropped the piece on the cake. :)

And here are some picture of the little man. Here is his leg and foot and toes... so cute!:

And his arm and hand (Niki taught him to do the Griffin claw already):

And his face:

And here is the "proof" his little bottom and his boy parts:

We're having a BOY!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Such a creative idea!
Congrats you two!
I'm glad you told me because I would have never figured it out by looking at that sonogram. Ha! :)
haha hooray! and guess who is coming to Utah in November..... me!!! Are you going to be around the week of Thanksgiving?
That's exciting! Boys are fun!
YEA! I'm SOOO excited for you. I couldn't get back to you because I'm out of text messages until Saturday (Sorry)...BUT YEA! If I ever have a boy you'll have to fill me in on everything! :) CONGRATS!
I cannot take credit for the cake idea... I was talking to a friend last week and she told me this is what she did. It worked GREAT because it was on Michael's birthday. Thank you Katie!
CONGRATS!!! You are going to be a great mother!
Post a Comment