Michael and I went for the 18 week appointment for the baby yesterday. It was short and sweet. The doctor said the heartbeat sounded very good. So as far as that being an indicator our baby is healthy. As we get further along I am starting to worry less and less about having complications. I'm sure they can come anytime, but I've been worrying all the time. We set our 20 week ultrasound for Michael's birthday. :) Don't worry, I've been planning that for a little bit so when I asked him he was shocked and very happy. I think it will be a great birthday present... maybe the baby will wave at him, or hold up a happy birthday sign. hehe
2 comments:
I bet the baby will give a thumbs up! one of mine did that- sad to say now I can't remember which one it was- hmmmmm
When do you know if it's a boy or girl! or do you know already>???? or you waiting??? soo exciting!
Post a Comment