Friday, May 27, 2011

The Magical Month Of May

What an incredible week it has been! Last Wednesday was the all-in-one: birthday + find out if Baby is a boy/girl. On Tuesday was the concert of a lifetime watching U2 in SLC. Then a day later - one week after my birthday - a job offer from Nicholas & Co. We're planning on signing on the dotted line later this afternoon. What an amazing week we've been blessed with!

1 comment:

ebudd said...

I'll just say tht I've often seen their logo on trucks and I think their building and not really been sure what they do - when I was younger I thought they made Neccos candy for some reason. Anyway, I've always liked their logo, so I'm happy that you'll be working there :) Congrats, on your baby, too - I'm so happy for you!

Post a Comment