
I may have found my very favorite kitchen appliance! I am so excited about my panini maker. You can make any sandwich you want a warm sandwich. It would make GREAT grilled cheese sandwiches (I have not made those yet because Michael does not like cheese), it makes great egg sandwiches for breakfast, and yummy lunch or dinner sandwiches. It is so easy, no flipping required, just make your sandwich, put it on the panini maker, close the lid, wait a couple minutes, and BAM! you have a tasty warm sandwich. Guess what's for dinner at our house tonight? YAY!!!
5 comments:
Nice St. Patrick's Day background babe!
:) Thanks!
I know...I LOVE mine too! We do grill cheese with tomato soup!!
Oriah-- I'm glad I found your blog! Hope you don't mind. How does your husband not like cheese?
Brenna! How fun that you found me. How are you doing?
Post a Comment