Two Saturdays ago I asked Michael what he wanted for dinner the next day and he said I should just buy one of the frozen lasagnas and cook that. I told him that I could just make it from scratch, that way it could have less cheese so he might enjoy it even more. I've never made lasagna, but I knew it wouldn't be very hard. The plan was to put no cheese on top, but to still have the cheese in the layers, because you know, that is what makes it lasagna. So, after church I was talking to Michael about what I was going to do. He said he wanted me to make his with no cheese. Here is how our conversation went at that point:
Me: "So you want no cheese? Like none between the layers or anything?"
Michael: "Yes, no cheese."
Me: "So what you're saying is you want spaghetti?"
He didn't really know how to respond to that. He asked me for lasagna, but really just wanted spaghetti. Well I made a pan of lasagna, one half the way it is supposed to be made, the other half with no cheese, or as most people in the world would call it... spaghetti. :)
Me: "So you want no cheese? Like none between the layers or anything?"
Michael: "Yes, no cheese."
Me: "So what you're saying is you want spaghetti?"
He didn't really know how to respond to that. He asked me for lasagna, but really just wanted spaghetti. Well I made a pan of lasagna, one half the way it is supposed to be made, the other half with no cheese, or as most people in the world would call it... spaghetti. :)
I love my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment