We lost Jonathan's hat this past weekend and that means we can't venture outside during the day. With his fair skin our rule if we want to go outside is he has to wear a hat and sunscreen.
The plan was to go this morning to buy a new hat... well we forgot to change the carseat back over to my car so Jonathan and I have been stuck at home all day. He decided not to take a nap so it's been making for a tough afternoon.
He just came up to me and said, "I want to go outside mommy."
I told him we couldn't because we lost his hat. He then looked at his daddy's golf stuff and ran and grabbed his hat and put it on. Then I got this look that said, "I've got a hat... now let's go!"
Love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment