Jonathan loves to play with the iPad. He has gotten really good at navigating it and he even teaches my dad new ways to do things almost daily. Because of his great love for the iPad most of my family has put a passcode on theirs. Well I made the huge mistake of trying to teach him my sister Celeste's passcode. He learned it really quickly! Neat trick right? He knows her four-number sequence. Niki thought it was pretty cool and taught him hers. I was not about to tell him mine because I just know he'd find my iPad and play when I don't want him to.
Well he had a sneaky idea. For the past week or so he'd always ask "me watch mommy unlock it." Harmless right? WRONG! He now knows my passcode and only from watching me.
Dang. Outsmarted by a 2-year-old!
No comments:
Post a Comment