Friday, September 21, 2012

Goodbye Nicholas

Hello MediConnect Global!



Start date October 1st.Finally out of Food and Logistics related jobs and into Healthcare and Technology. I'm very excited about that!

This is also job #3 in as many years. I've got to stick around at this place a while otherwise the resume is going to read:

   Job #1 - duration: a year-and-a-half
+ Job #2 - duration: a year-and-a-half
+ Job #3 - duration: and so on
______________________________________

= Bad attitude & a job hopper

Definitely not resume candy.

I had a friend share with me a few years back that they thought the only way I'd be happy with my job would be if I were self-employed or employed through the Church. They may be right but for now I'll give this a shot. The next step in the long journey that has been escaping underemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment