Thursday, June 21, 2012

Updates

Last week Jonathan and I decided to surprise Michael and weed our back patio. Michael planned on working on it last Saturday and boy was he surprised when he went out and it was ready to be cleaned up and the weed killer sprayed. :) 

Here are a couple pictures I took of our progress (I forgot to take one until the second day of weeding so you only get to see the before picture of half of the back):


And in other news Jonathan is getting really good at rolling over as soon as his diaper comes off:

And I finished the last project for his bedroom. Sorry the pictures isn't great, I thought I could sneak in and take a picture because he just went down for a nap... turns out he wasn't quite asleep. I'll take more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment