Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Michael!

Today my wonderful husband turned 35! Whoa... he is old! :) Jonathan and I gave him his presents this morning before he went to work. Michael likes to hike and we both want to be more active... so I got him the following: 

(A book with some hikes around the area)

(A hiking backpack for Jonathan to sit in)

For Michael's birthday cake he got strawberry glazed donuts (Jonathan had a hard time handing them over!):


And here is Michael trying out the backpack... who wouldn't sit on the ground to put it on? Seems like the best way to do it. :)



We are now equipped with what we need to go on lots and lots of hikes this summer. Happy birthday Michael! We love you!!

2 comments:

glass goddess said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time from your recent whirlwind trip to Colorado to visit us and share your perfect family. You are so blessed that I'm not sure you need any more presents. But you deserve them! Have a wonderful year and cherish every day!

Anna Collett said...

The last picture is the cutest picture ever!!!! I love how he is just poking his little head out to say, hey I'm my dads son! ha

Post a Comment