Saturday, November 5, 2011

One Month Old!

Can you believe it? He is already a month old. He is getting so big. He enjoys his mobile and he loves to look around. He is starting to coo and make cute noises. He also is getting good at holding his head up. And he is starting to smile at us!

Jonathan we love you!

2 comments:

Anna Collett said...

more pictures, more pictures!!

Lara said...

Oriah! I'm so glad you commented so I could find your blog and see your cute baby boy! Jonathan was the name I always wanted to name my first boy, ever since I was in kindergarten. Unfortunately, Adam threw that one out when we were engaged. I'm still sad about it. He is beautiful and I'm glad you made it through labor. I'll definitely keep checking back here to see updates on your family.

Post a Comment