Monday, September 26, 2011

Sorry!

Sorry it has been so long since you have heard from us. We have not had our baby or found a name for him yet, but we do know for sure that it is a boy. :) The due date is just a week away. I think we are as ready as we can be without knowing what this is going to be like! I am nervous, excited, scared and I'm sure much more... for the labor and the fact that I will be a mom.


Things are going well for Michael and me. We are currently searching for a "new" car (new to us that is). I will need a vehicle to get to and from the doctor with our little man or to run errands and all that fun stuff.


I am sad to be quitting work, but I know I will love the alternative. I really have enjoyed working with the people I do and I will miss it/them. I have trained my "interim" so now I just come to work and help out where needed. Once we have the baby and know that everything went well I will let my boss know when my last day will be. I get to use a month of sick time then I just need to come back and work for a day. It will be nice to not lose all the sick time I have accrued and to get paid for an extra month AND have our insurance until then. And at the end of the month I'll get to come back and train the new person and show off our little guy.


We'll keep you posted on any baby news. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't believe it is almost your due date! wow. I can't wait to see your cute little man-y-man! (the baby not your hubby, fyi I think I am really funny and am laughing at my own joke)

Anna Collett said...

I'm so excited!! I just can't wait for pictures of the awesome little man!!! You are going to be such an amazing mom!

Post a Comment